I love eggnog, too. There are recipes for it, so you can make it all year round. There are even eggnog mixes that you can buy this time of year and save it for later. The only problem is the weight you gain from it. Yum, yum, big bum.........
here here Matt =). Should we get some for Thanksgiving??? =) Poor poor Kevin - he will not know the joys of it unless he grows out of his egg allergy =(.
5 comments:
I love eggnog, too. There are recipes for it, so you can make it all year round. There are even eggnog mixes that you can buy this time of year and save it for later. The only problem is the weight you gain from it. Yum, yum, big bum.........
I cannot stand the stuff myself. I tried it once, it almost made me sick. It has to be a 'Either you like it or you don't' drink.
I want eggnog but I want my bum to be small even more.
WORD
here here Matt =). Should we get some for Thanksgiving??? =) Poor poor Kevin - he will not know the joys of it unless he grows out of his egg allergy =(.
Post a Comment